ぼんやりと、反原発の活動家ということぐらいしか知らなかった。実際読むのは初めてかもしれない。
一番衝撃的だったのが、『呪いの言葉』の章。
「人を呪うのなんて簡単ですよ。」
秋山眞人さんの言葉を引用していた。秋山眞人という人については初めて聞いたが、田口ランディさんによると、この秋山眞人というひとはイカサマではなく、怪しいことにはほんとに詳しくその手の力もあるらしい。
「繰り返し、言葉に出せばいいんです。それで十分、効力があります。」「ただし、呪い方があるんです。」「人を呪うときは、喜んで呪わなければ効果がありません。うきうきしながら、笑いながら呪うのです。そうすれば、呪いは通じます。」
長い人生、悔しい思いをし、見えない力で罰を与えて欲しいと思う人はいる。でも、笑いながら、心のそこから何の罪悪感も感じず、人を呪うことは、私には出来ない。そこまで腐っていない。これが出来る人は狂っていると思う。
曰く、呪術というのは誰でも使えて、無自覚無意識な呪術使いもいるらしい。
他人の不幸や死を願うだけではない。同僚へのいじめ、嫌いな人に対する心無い一言。
言われて返答に困る言葉、身動きできなくなる言葉、これらは自分を縛り相手を縛る。
言われた人間はまるで怒りのスイッチを押されたように心を乱される。
怒りを感じなくとも、その人から逃げてはいけない気持ちになる。
「あなたのためにやったのに」
「どうしてあなたは○○なのか」
こんな質問に答えなんてない。あなたのためとわざわざ言うということは自己満足であることを認めているようなものだ。
こんな呪縛からは逃れなければならない。
印を結び呪文を唱えて空を切って解除するという手もあり(秋山さんが田口さんにやったのはこれ)、だけどこれは難易度が高い。
一人で術を解く方法もある。
「言葉には言葉。解除のキーワードは自分が一番信じていることを言えばいい。それも声に出して。術にはまったな、と感じたら自分がもっとも信じている言葉を繰り返せばいいんです。」「いま思いついた言葉、考えるより先に思いついた言葉がそれです。」
・・・愛、優しさ、親切
私はこれ。
愛、優しさ、親切、愛、優しさ、親切・・・
呪術に限らず、
思考が詰まりそうなときは、言葉の力を信じて自分の信じる言葉を口に出して言う。
言葉には力がある。言葉には念がのる。今まで生きてきてその言葉を使った人の思いがその文字に、音に、それを発するときの空気に乗っかる。
たぶん、お経もこれに近い力があったんだろう。
ぎゃーてい ぎゃーてい
はーらー ぎゃーてい
ぼーじー そわか
(伊藤比呂美さんの訳した般若心経でコアとなる部分の経文)
---
This book consists of short essays.
I knew little about the
author as an anti-nuclear activist. It may be
the first time that I actually read her work.The most shocking chapter was "Cursing".
"It is easy to curse someone and let bad things happen to him/her."
The chapter starts with a quote from Masato Akiyama. I first heard about the person in this book. According to the author, Mr. Akiyama is not a fraudster but he is really knowledgeable about all kinds of religions, philosophies and cults, and has an actual ability/power of that sort.
"You only have to verbally repeat cursing words. It will just work
fine." "However, there is a way to curse.” “When you want to curse someone,
it wouldn’t bring any effect unless you joyously curse." "You have to curse with an excited state of mind, even like laughing. And then, your
curse will be realized."
I have met some people whom I still hold a grudge against and hope they would go through punishment for their bad deed by invisible power. But I cannot curse them to death or back luck without feeling any sense of guilty, I cannot curse while laughing. I am not rotten to that extent. I think people who can do this are crazy.
He says anyone can exert this kind of power, and that in reality there
are some unconscious sorcerers.
I have seen people hoping bad luck or death of others, bullying their colleagues, saying heartless
things to those they don’t like. These are the sort of obvious cursing, but according to the author, the following cases are also this kind of curses. Such as asking someone questions that don't have answers. These questions has the power of controling the hearer and the speaker.
The person
who was asked this kind of questions becomes disturbed as if their anger switch were turned on. Even if
she/he doesn’t get angry, she/he feels as if she/he were phycologically confined, not allowed to escape
from them.
“Why are
you …?” "Why did you...?"
There are no
answers to these questions. Emphasizing “I did it for you” acturally shows that the
person has admitted it was done for his/her self satisfaction.
We must escape from such power of curses.
There is a way to reset the cursed status, by making a symbolic Buddhist
gesture and casting a spell (Mr. Akiyama did this to the author) but this method is too difficult.
There is a way to release a curse by ourselves.
“Against the
power of words, you have to use the power of words. In order to reset
a curse, just spell words you believe the most. You have to utter the words
verbally. If you feel you get trapped in a curse, you just repeat those words.” "The words you just think of now before you start searching in your mind, that is the one for you.”
--- Love, Caring, kindness
These are
the words for me.
Love, Caring, kindness, Love, Caring,
kindness ...
I think this method might work not only for
resetting a cursed state, but also when thoughts are in the deadlock. You just have to utter words of your belief, believing in the power of the words.
There could be the actual power of words. Our feelings and thoughts will go around with the words. The feelings of thoughts of the people who have been using the words for ages take a ride along with the letters, with the sounds of the words in the air.
Perhaps this is so called the power of sutras.
Gya tei Gya
ten
Hara SowakaBo Ji Sowaka
(Core part of the Wisdom Sutras)
No comments:
Post a Comment